WESSEX FARM INSTALLATIONS
Based in Langport with a team of experienced engineers we are well positioned geographically to offer an excellent service to dairy farmers for Sales, Service and Maintenance throughout Somerset, Dorset and Devon.
Although we are a main dealer for Boumatic milking equipment, our collective experience extends to most manufacturers milking equipment including Westfalia/GEA, Milfos, Fullwood, DeLaval and many more.
Upgrade your clusters to the Boumatic Flostar Max for FREE
Sign up to replace your liners 3 times per year for the next 2 years to qualify.
Coupled with the Flex Liner for Performance and flexibility.
Designed to fit your cows and deliver top performance with flexibility on any milking system, patented Magnum Flex liners deliver consistent, even milk-out from quarter to quarter, milking after milking, day after day
Holm and Laue Milktaxi and Pasteurisers.
- Smart ID
- Various configurations available
- Speak to us to discuss the benefits and cost savings available through proper calf management and assisted feeding
Holm and Lau HL100 Automatic Calf Feeder
- Feed up to 100 calves
- Hygiene stations self cleaning after every feed
- Whole milk and CMR options
- Auto Wash
- Error reporting
- Can be linked to herd management software to increase historic data throughout animals life
BLADE S2 200L Compressor
The motor shafts transmit power via a flexible coupling directly to the compressor, for maximum yield and low maintenance costs. Integrated fans blow cooling air across the oil chamber’s special fins, preventing overheating and clogging. Three-stage air-oil separation ensures output air is exceptionally clean.
Robust and reliable, BLADE compressors feature: special oil-chamber fins to dissipate heat, Safety systems automatically shut down the motor if the compressor or air-oil mixture inside overheat.
- Quiet and Compact
- Self Cooling
- Low Maintenance
- Energy Efficient
- High-Quality air
Cow Activity & Health Monitoring Systems with GPS
- A health snapshot of your cows on time, anytime.
- Activity – Ability to identify cows requiring attention for servicing or for potential preventive health treatment
- Long Range antenna reads any tag within 3000 ft (1000m)
- Rumination and Eating time – Monitors additional animal health parameters in relation to their feed intake behaviour
- IDs anywhere – There is no need for the animal to walk through a parlour ID portal making it
ideal for heifers and dry cows
- Use optional in shed positioning system to find your cows straight away.
- Accessible – NEW BouMatic HerdMetrix™ phone app makes data accessible anywhere, anytime.
- Solid single brush with stainless steel core
- 230V with low power consumption
- Heavy-duty bearings on both sides of the shaft
- Auto start/stop
- Rotation reversal after 200 starts for even wear on brushes
- Adjustable, 3 positions